Better Than a Dispensary? – Excitement Around Cannabis Consumption Lounges Hits a Fever Pitch Across America
The rate at which American cannabis users took to these cannabis lounges revealed that they had been eagerly awaiting this moment. Now, people do not have to stay in the solitude of their homes to use pot and they don’t have to ponder on “how and where” to use pot socially. These strides may or may have not been made if the pandemic had not occurred. It is hard to deny the role the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown has had on the booming cannabis industry around the world, most importantly in the United States. Lawmakers do not have the best legislation drafted for the cannabis consumption lounges yet, however, they are doing the best they can to come up with reforms that would stabilize the market.
Master Grower Certification – Get certified right now using discount code: BWS20 and don’t forget to message me once you complete the course. Happy to help fellow growers, smokers and 420 friendly people IMPROVE their lives. – The AardVark
- 10 things I’ve learned during my 10-year relationship with weed
- Bank of America Closes Cannabis Research Account
- Alabama Announces Medical Cannabis Won’t Be Available Until 2022
- Bundling Up Seven Leaves: How Sami Bundlez Turned a Normal Grow Into a Proprietary Powerhouse
- Keep ‘em Safe: Cash, Records, Products, People – Technology Helps Cannabis Businesses Succeed