Table of Contents
Orange sweet potatoes give a soft texture and a beautiful golden color to these fluffy biscuits, perfect to serve with any meal.
These quick and easy sweet potato Weed Biscuits are a long-time favorite. They are simple to make, have veggies hiding in them, and are a gorgeous light orange. In addition, this recipe will always be a big hit with all your friends. You are going to love them too, I just know it! Why? Cause it is cannabis-infused!
How to Make Weed Biscuits
- ¾ cup of mashed sweet potato (1 large sweet potato)
- ½ or 1/3 cup milk
- 1and1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons of cold unsalted cannabis butter
- Heat your oven to 425 degrees F and grease a biscuit sheet or tray.
- Peel and chop the sweet potato. Over a medium pot, boil the sweet potato.
- Once it has cooked through mash it up and let cool for some time.
- Mash the sweet potato once it has cooled down.
- Add 1/3 cup of milk to it and whisk it together.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Cut 6 tablespoons of the cannabutter and add it to the dry ingredients mixture.
- Using knife, fork or biscuit cutter cut the cannabis butter into the mixture until you get a crumbly mealy mixture.
- Add the sweet potato mash and milk mixture to the cannabutter and flour mixture and fold it in gently.
- If the mix is too dry you can add some more milk to get a better consistency for the mix.
- Now that the dough is ready it can be rolled out.
- Sprinkle some dry flour on to a clean work surface and put the dough on it.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin and use a biscuit cutter to cut out the biscuits into simple discs.
- Keep repeating this process till the entire dough is used up.
- Place the biscuit discs on the biscuit tray and place in the oven to cook for about 12 to 15 minutes till they rise to look golden brown.
- You may add a touch of honey cannabis butter on top of the biscuits to make them extra tasty and gooey.
The post How to Make Weed Biscuits – Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner appeared first on Higher Mentality.