Peyote Forum Feminised Seeds
Peyote Forum was bred by crossing two excellent cannabis strains, viz. the Forum cut of Girl Scout Cookies and the Bubba Kush-derived Peyote Purple. Two such great strains were always going to produce an absolute winner and this is certainly the case here.
While the original GSC was indica-dominant, the Forum cut turns out to be 75% sativa and this is reflected in its effect which is more cerebral and uplifting than the original.
Enter Discount Code: 20AS-661091 and get up to 30% off your ENTIRE seed order + free seeds Buy Seeds Here
Purple Peyote, meanwhile, is known to have originated from a single purple pheno-type of the indica Bubba Kush strain which was subsequently back-crossed for several generations to fully cement its qualities which include the deep purple/black colouration of its leaves.
Both parents are known to produce THC levels in excess of 205, sometimes much more, and Peyote Forum will impress with its undoubted potency.
Master Grower Certification – Get certified right now using discount code: BWS20 and don’t forget to message me once you complete the course. Happy to help fellow growers, smokers and 420 friendly people IMPROVE their lives. – The AardVark
- What Does the Future Look Like for Non-Smokable Cannabis Products?
- Love Weed But Hate the Munchies? – How to Enjoy Your Cannabis Without the Pizza, Chips, and Twinkies
- How Long Should a Marijuana Tolerance Break Be?
- A Look Inside the Mind of Nora Volkov, The New Head of the National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Better Than a Dispensary? – Excitement Around Cannabis Consumption Lounges Hits a Fever Pitch Across America