The $2 Billion Club – Massachusetts Adult-Use Cannabis Sales Soar Past $2 Billion
The Massachusetts cannabis industry is meeting and surpassing the expectations of seasoned market analysts. The state recently announced that the industry has exceeded the $2 billion mark. The executive director of the Massachusetts Cannabis Commission (CCC), Shawn Collins announced last Wednesday that licensed dispensaries within the state have made $2,009,478 in gross sales since the industry was established in 2018.
Master Grower Certification – Get certified right now using discount code: BWS20 and don’t forget to message me once you complete the course. Happy to help fellow growers, smokers and 420 friendly people IMPROVE their lives. – The AardVark
- What Does the Future Look Like for Non-Smokable Cannabis Products?
- Love Weed But Hate the Munchies? – How to Enjoy Your Cannabis Without the Pizza, Chips, and Twinkies
- How Long Should a Marijuana Tolerance Break Be?
- A Look Inside the Mind of Nora Volkov, The New Head of the National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Better Than a Dispensary? – Excitement Around Cannabis Consumption Lounges Hits a Fever Pitch Across America