The DEA Wants You To Grow More Weed and Magic Mushrooms for Research Purposes
These substances are related to the DEA’s interest in researching hallucinogenic controlled products for clinical tests and research. The DEA asserts that it wants to support the regulated trials of schedule 1 substances, so increasing the production quota explains why this move is essential. The DEA also wants to research the requirements for manufacturing new drugs and the kind of impact marijuana has on the body. These steps are taken to work towards the Food and Drug Administration’s possibilities to approve a new drug.
Master Grower Certification – Get certified right now using discount code: BWS20 and don’t forget to message me once you complete the course. Happy to help fellow growers, smokers and 420 friendly people IMPROVE their lives. – The AardVark
- What Does the Future Look Like for Non-Smokable Cannabis Products?
- Love Weed But Hate the Munchies? – How to Enjoy Your Cannabis Without the Pizza, Chips, and Twinkies
- How Long Should a Marijuana Tolerance Break Be?
- A Look Inside the Mind of Nora Volkov, The New Head of the National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Better Than a Dispensary? – Excitement Around Cannabis Consumption Lounges Hits a Fever Pitch Across America