Last Updated on by Aardvark
2021 was a year like no other for the cannabis industry. There was great hope that a new administration in the White House would usher in federal legalization. While that didn’t happen, cannabis sales still surged and five new states joined the legal cannabis market.
These top ten cannabis stories made 2021 a year to remember.
- Marijuana companies weigh how to approach COVID-19 vaccinations for employees
- Aurora Cannabis put mammoth 1.7 million-square-foot greenhouse on the sales block
- These states could still legalize recreational or medical cannabis in 2021
- How will new law banning vaporizer shipments impact cannabis businesses?
- How to dry and cure cannabis to ensure quality, shelf life
- New Jersey recreational marijuana implementation law signed, setting state for $1B market
- Canopy Growth, others formed JV ‘solely’ to pump marijuana stock, refiled CA $500M lawsuit alleges
- Marijana industry expected to add $92B to U.S. economy in 2021
- Alphria-Tilray cannabis merger talks overcame pandemic pause, rival bidder and other hurdles, proxy reveals
- Pennsylvania order targeting vaporized products upends cannabis markets