What is the Best Way to Trellis Your Cannabis Plants?
Simply put, a trellis is a net or screen framed with a lattice pattern. This framed screen is used in cultivation by positioning it either vertically or horizontally to increase the availability of grow space. The lattice pattern of the trellis also helps to ensure that there is increased light penetration. Bring this to cannabis cultivation is what we call cannabis trellising. Since cannabis is easily grown indoors and outdoors, a cannabis trellis can easily be used in both settings without hindrance.
Master Grower Certification – Get certified right now using discount code: BWS20 and don’t forget to message me once you complete the course. Happy to help fellow growers, smokers and 420 friendly people IMPROVE their lives. – The AardVark
- What Does the Future Look Like for Non-Smokable Cannabis Products?
- Love Weed But Hate the Munchies? – How to Enjoy Your Cannabis Without the Pizza, Chips, and Twinkies
- How Long Should a Marijuana Tolerance Break Be?
- A Look Inside the Mind of Nora Volkov, The New Head of the National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Better Than a Dispensary? – Excitement Around Cannabis Consumption Lounges Hits a Fever Pitch Across America