Why Do Republican Lawmakers Want President Biden to Reclassify Cannabis Instead of Removing It from the CSA?
The President’s Press Secretary, Jen Psaki, initially didn’t condemn the sanctions by Olympic officials on the U.S runner Sha’Carri Richardson. But later told CNN that the situation requires the administration to ‘Take another look” at its marijuana rules. Previously in April, Psaki mentioned that the Biden campaign promise to release Federal inmates with cannabis convictions would begin with rescheduling cannabis which is a proposal experts say will not accomplish the administration’s goals.
Master Grower Certification – Get certified right now using discount code: BWS20 and don’t forget to message me once you complete the course. Happy to help fellow growers, smokers and 420 friendly people IMPROVE their lives. – The AardVark
- What Does the Future Look Like for Non-Smokable Cannabis Products?
- Love Weed But Hate the Munchies? – How to Enjoy Your Cannabis Without the Pizza, Chips, and Twinkies
- How Long Should a Marijuana Tolerance Break Be?
- A Look Inside the Mind of Nora Volkov, The New Head of the National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Better Than a Dispensary? – Excitement Around Cannabis Consumption Lounges Hits a Fever Pitch Across America